The Pioneer Woman’s Blackberry Cobbler
Here The Details Recipe:
The Pioneer Women’s Blackberry Cobbler – This easy Blackberry Cobbler recipe from The Pioneer Woman takes just 5 ingredients and 10 minutes to prepare. It’s got a sweet, juicy filling and a crisp golden crust!
Prep Time:10 MINSCook Time:2 HRSTotal Time:2 HRS 10 MINS
- 1 1/4 cups + 2 tablespoons sugar separated
- 1 cup self-rising flour* see notes for easy homemade version
- 1 cup whole milk see notes
- 1/2 stick butter melted
- 2 cups fresh (or frozeblackberries rinsed and patted dry.
- Vanilla ice cream for serving
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine 1 cup of sugar with 1 cup of flour in a large bowl.
- Stir in the milk, then the melted butter. Mix until well-combined.
- Pour onto the bottom of a greased 9×13 baking dish.
- Distribute the berries throughout the top. (They’ll sink in further as they bake.)
- Sprinkle ¼ cup sugar over the top, reserving 2 tablespoons for later.
- Bake for 50 minutes, remove from the oven and sprinkle remaining 2 tablespoons sugar on top.
- Bake for 10 minutes, or until the top is golden brown.
- Serve immediately, (with ice cream of course)!
*Although the original recipe calls for whole milk, I’ve used 1% before and it comes out great.
Calories: 424, Fat: 3g, Saturated Fat: 1g, Cholesterol: 6mg, Sodium: 29mg, Potassium: 228mg, Carbohydrates: 95g, Fiber: 5g, Sugar: 69g, Protein: 7g, Vitamin A: 255%, Vitamin C: 15.1%, Calcium: 94%, Iron: 0.7%
Get the full recipe and instructions HERE =>>The Pioneer Woman’s Blackberry Cobbler
Did you successfully practice the recipe above? if so, share it so that your friends or relatives can also try it. thanks. 🙂