Sauteed ramen chicken noodle with peanut sauce
This ramen noodle chicken mix is a perfect dinner for busy weekday nights It’s thrown in a peanut sauce
- Peanut sauce
- 1/2 cup of creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon of white sugar
- 2 drops of chilli sauce (I added Sriracha hot pepper sauce)
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1/2 cup of water
- Jumped up
- 2-3 tablespoons of peanut oil
- 1 boneless chicken breast in cubes
- 3 oz Ramen Noodles (1 pack)
- Salt / pepper, to taste
- Cup of red pepper cut into cubes
- Cut of diced yellow onion
- 1 cup of baby carrots cut in half
- 2 cups of broccoli florets
- Optional trimmings
- 5 green onions, diced
- 1/4 cup peanuts
- Combine the ingredients for the peanut sauce. Stir until well combined and uniform in consistency. Take half of the sauce to marinate the chicken in cubes and reserve the rest.
- Season the chicken in cubes with the desired amounts of salt and pepper. Place the chicken in a freezer bag with half of the peanut sauce and place in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes if possible, but you will eat less.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of peanut oil in a large skillet (preferably cast iron) over medium-high heat.
- Grab the chicken in the hot pan on each side. Refresh yourself by moving the chicken because it sizzles, it will hinder the beautiful golden color. If the pan gets too hot, reduce the heat to medium. Each side will take 3-5 minutes. Once a day, a beautiful golden brown and cooked medium, put the chicken aside.
Sauteed ramen chicken noodle with peanut sauce was last modified: January 27th, 2020 by