Preposterous Nutella Brownies
This food is made from selected ingredients and is still fresh. Many benefits if we consume these foods, one of which makes our bodies become healthier. This food is also suitable for consumption by all ages. We can serve it for breakfast, lunch or dinner. And we can make it ourselves at home. So, try it
#Recipes #drink >> #cookies >> #pasta >> #food >> #chocolate >> #keto >> #bread >> #easy >> #vegetarian >> #cake >> #healthy >> #cooking
Yups, the food this time is really very delicious and perfect guys. Savory, salty, and sweet flavors merge into one, which makes this dish very delicious. Many spices are contained in this dish. Because this is made from natural ingredients, this certainly makes us healthier.
All ages and people can taste this dish. So what are you waiting for? try making this dish lovingly, so that the dishes are made more delicious. Good luck 🙂
Outrageous Nutella Brownies
- Grease a 20cm/8″ square pan with butter then line with parchment/baking paper with overhang.
- Scrape Nutella into pan, spread. Freeze 1 hour or until solid.
- Using paper overhang, remove onto a plate and return to freezer (softens pretty quickly)
- Preheat oven to 180C/350F (standard) or 160C/320F (fan forced / convection).
- Reline the same pan with parchment/baking paper with overhang.
- Place butter and chocolate chips in a heatproof bowl, microwave in 30 second bursts (takes me 1 min) until almost melted. Stir to finish melting and incorporate butter into chocolate.
- Cool for a few minutes. Add eggs, sugar and vanilla, whisk to combine.
- Add Dry ingredients, whisk to combine (few lumps ok).
Assemble & Bake:
- Pour half batter into pan. Use spatula/egg flip to lift frozen Nutella slab and place on top. Top with remaining batter.
- Bake 35 minutes. Insert skewer in middle to check if cooked – should come out with mostly pale brown smear (Nutella) and a bit of dark brown smear (brownie, fudgy).
- Cool in pan 30 minutes, then use paper overhang to lift out. Cool for at least another 45 minutes then slice into 16 pieces (4 x 4) and serve!
2. Chocolate – Use cooking chocolate chips from the baking section of the supermarket, not eating chocolate.
3. General notes:
* Baking time – longer than usual brownies because the frozen Nutella brings down the temp of the batter.
* Gluten free – I see no reason why this wouldn’t work with Gluten Free Brownies!
* Measures – Cups, tbsp and tsp measures differ slightly in size between countries. For most recipes, the difference is not enough to make a difference, or the difference is relative and consistent across all ingredients in a recipe. Where the difference DOES matter, I specify the measurements for different countries, like I do for my Chewy Oatmeal Raisin cookies. For this recipe, it DOES NOT matter so you can use cups or weights per the recipe, no matter which country you are in. The only exception is Japan, please use the weight measures, not cups.