MISO-TAHINI AVOCADO TOAST With BLACK SESAME GOMASIO
This is the right choice for the people around you. I hope this recipe is an inspiration for other people around the world …
This recipe is very useful when you are confused and want to try something new … You can try it with family and other people…
- 1/4 cup black sesame seeds
- 1/8 teaspoon large grain sea salt
- 1/4 cup tahini paste
- 1 tablespoon mellow white miso
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 3-4 tablespoons water
- splash of tamari (optional)
- 1 ripe avocado, pitted and cut into 4 segments
- 4 slices of toast, toasted
- 1-2 tablespoons black sesame gomasio
- 2 scallions, trimmed and sliced thin
- fresh chopped dill, to the top (optional)
- in a heavy skillet over a low flame, toast sesame seeds until fragrant, about 2-3 minutes. set aside and let cool. place salt and cooled seeds in a mortar and pestle grind until sandy. set aside until ready to use
- in a small mixing bowl, whisk tahini, miso, lemon juice, and garlic; while whisking add water 1 tablespoon at a time until thick and creamy (slightly thicker than a traditional tahini sauce). cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to use.
- take the avocado segments and slice each segment into thin slices. spread a generous amount of miso-tahini onto each piece of toast; top with sliced avocado and sprinkle with gomasio, sliced scallions, and chopped dill (if using).
Thank you for visiting my website… Hopefuly, it will be useful and you can share with your family or other people.
MISO-TAHINI AVOCADO TOAST With BLACK SESAME GOMASIO was last modified: February 2nd, 2020 by