Crock Pot Chocolate Triple Pudding Bread
#drink >> #cookies >> #pasta >> #food >> #chocolate >> #keto >> #bread >> #easy >> #vegetarian >> #cake >> #healthy >> #cooking
This food is made from selected ingredients and is still fresh. Many benefits if we consume these foods, one of which makes our bodies become healthier. This food is also suitable for consumption by all ages. We can serve it for breakfast, lunch or dinner. And we can make it ourselves at home. So, try it
Yups, the food this time is really very delicious and perfect guys. Savory, salty, and sweet flavors merge into one, which makes this dish very delicious. Many spices are contained in this dish. Because this is made from natural ingredients, this certainly makes us healthier.
All ages and people can taste this dish. So what are you waiting for? try making this dish lovingly, so that the dishes are made more delicious. Good luck 🙂
9 containers day-old cubed French bread
1 container semisweet chocolate chips
1/2 container dull or milk chocolate chips
1 container granulated sugar
2/3 container dark colored sugar
1/2 container unsweetened cocoa powder¹
4 extensive eggs
12 oz can dissipated milk²
1/2 container half-and-half³
1 tablespoon vanilla concentrate
How to Make:
- Lightly grease a medium (4-5 quart) crock pot.
- Add bread to crock pot.
- Top with chocolate chips.
- In a large bowl, whisk together sugars, cocoa powder, eggs, milk, half-and-half, and vanilla. It’s ok if it’s a little lumpy, but you don’t want big piecies of cocoa powder.
- Pour milk mixture over bread, gently pressing bread down as needed.
- Place a thin cotton towel over the top of the slow cooker.
- Cover, and cook on low for about 3-3 1/2 hours.
- Dutch-processed cocoa powder will also work in this recipe.
- Skim, 2%, or full-fat will work.
- Regular or fat-free will work.
- Nutrition values are estimates.
Did you successfully practice the recipe above? if so, share it so that your friends or relatives can also try it. thanks. 🙂