Crispy Sesame Chicken with Sticky Asian Sauce
Crispy sesame chicken with sticky Asian sauce – tastier than take-out and very easy to prepare. Sweet, salty, crunchy, sticky and a little spicy, it covers all the bases of one of those dishes that everyone refines. It’s a real favorite of the family!
4.93 out of 57 votes
- 5 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 slightly beaten eggs
- 3 c. Cornstarch
- 10 c. Ordinary flour / all purpose
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- ½ teaspoon of pepper
- ½ teaspoon salt with garlic
- 2 tablespoons. With paprika
- 3 chicken breast fillets cut into pieces the size of a rooster
- 1 tablespoon of optional sesame oil – you can leave and sprinkle with plenty of sesame seeds at the end if you prefer
- 2 cloves of garlic, peeled and chopped
- 1 C. Chinese rice vinegar soup White wine vinegar will also do the trick
- 2 tablespoons. Honey soup
- 2 tablespoons sweet chili sauce more or less
- 3 tablespoons of ketchup
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
2 tablespoons sesame seeds
Spring onions / chopped green onions
- Heat the oil in a skillet or pan until it is very hot.
- While the oil is heating, place the egg in a shallow bowl and the blueberry in another shallow bowl. Add the flour, salt, pepper, garlic salt and paprika to another shallow bowl and mix.
- Sprinkle the chicken in the corn flour, then dip in the egg and rinse in the seasoned flour. Add to the wok and cook over high heat for 6-7 minutes, turning two or three times during cooking, until golden brown. You may have to cook twice (I can not do it right away, as long as it does not exceed three chicken breasts). Remove from the pan and place in a bowl with paper towels.