Best Food in the World
This Chicken Scallopini is made with thin Spaghetti tossed in a thick tomato gravy sauce with white wine and chicken. A quick & easy meal that kids and adults all love to eat!
- 1 packet McCormick Brown Gravy Mix + 1 cup cold water
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- salt/pepper to taste
- ½ cup flour
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- 1 yellow onion sliced into thin strings
- 1 cup dry white wine (you can substitute chicken broth)
- 8 oz. Hunts tomato sauce
- 1 lb. thin spaghetti (or slightly less for saucier pasta)
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh parsley
- Slice the chicken into cubes of equal size. Sprinkle lightly with salt/pepper if desired and coat in flour.
- Place the vegetable oil and onion strings in a large, deep skillet and cook over medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Add the chicken and cook for an additional 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the wine and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Mix the gravy with one cup of cold water an add it to the skillet. Then, add the tomato sauce.
- Simmer over medium-low for about 25 minutes. Meanwhile, boil pasta according to package instructions. Drain, and add to the sauce, mixing until well incorporated. Top with Parmesan cheese and parsley. Serve and enjoy!
Chicken Scallopini was last modified: February 4th, 2020 by