Chicken Honey and Mustard Recipe
The classic combination of tender and smothered chicken breasts with honey and mustard and cooked to perfection.
- 4 boneless and skinless chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon (or seasoning) chicken seasoning
- 1-1 / 2 tablespoon olive oil, divided
- 1/4 cup of honey
- 1 tablespoon mustard dijon
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon of paprika
- 4 sprigs of fresh rosemary, optional but recommended
- Preheat oven to 375 ° F.
- Lightly grease a 9×13 baking dish with cooking spray and set aside.
- Season the chicken breasts with the chicken seasoning mixture and add the chicken breasts to the pan; cook for 2 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, prepare the honey mustard sauce.
- In a small bowl, mix 1/2 tablespoon of olive oil, honey, mustards, white vinegar and paprika. whisk until all is well mixed.
- Transfer the chicken breasts from the pan to the previously prepared baking dish.
- Pour the mixture prepared with honey mustard on the chicken breasts, turning the chicken over to cover each breast.
- Arrange the sprigs of rosemary between the chicken breasts.
- Cover with foil and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove lid and continue cooking for 15 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. The cooking time varies depending on the size and thickness of the chicken.
- Remove from oven and let stand for 5 minutes.
Chicken Honey and Mustard Recipe was last modified: February 4th, 2020 by