BEEF RAMEN NOODLES
#Recipes #drink >> #cookies >> #pasta >> #food >> #chocolate >> #keto >> #bread >> #easy >> #vegetarian >> #cake >> #healthy >> #cooking
This food is made from selected ingredients and is still fresh. Many benefits if we consume these foods, one of which makes our bodies become healthier. This food is also suitable for consumption by all ages. We can serve it for breakfast, lunch or dinner. And we can make it ourselves at home. So, try it
Yups, the food this time is really very delicious and perfect guys. Savory, salty, and sweet flavors merge into one, which makes this dish very delicious. Many spices are contained in this dish. Because this is made from natural ingredients, this certainly makes us healthier.
All ages and people can taste this dish. So what are you waiting for? try making this dish lovingly, so that the dishes are made more delicious. Good luck 🙂
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 pound top sirloin steak cut daintily contrary to what would be expected
- 8 ounces ramen noodles cooked and depleted
- 1 red chime pepper meagerly cut
- 1 extensive onion meagerly cut
- 3 carrots destroyed
- 8 ounces child bok choy generally cleaved, white and green parts isolated
- 4 ounces Shiitaki mushrooms cut
- Sesame seeds for topping, discretionary
- cut green onion for topping, discretionary
For Sauce :
- ½ glass low sodium soy sauce use tamari for gluten free
- 4-6 cloves garlic finely minced
- 1 tablespoon crisp ginger ground
- 2 tablespoons darker sugar
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2-3 teaspoons bean stew garlic sauce
- Whisk together all ingredients for the sauce, set aside.
- In a large skillet or wok, heat 1 tablespoon of oil over medium high heat. When hot, add the beef and cook for – minutes per side, until cooked through. This may need to be done in two batches to avoid crowding the pan. Remove beef from pan and drain off any excess liquid, wipe or rinse pan if needed.
- Return pan to heat and allow any excess moisture to evaporate. Add remaining tablespoon of oil to pan.
- When hot, add onion and cook for – minutes, stirring as needed, until onion is starting to soften.
- Add bell pepper, mushrooms and white parts of bok choy and cook for another – minutes.
- Add carrots and green parts of bok choy, cook for another minutes
- When vegetables are crisp tender, add the beef and noodles to the pan. Pour in the sauce, stirring to mix and coat everything in the sauce.
- Cook for – minutes, until sauce has thickened.
- Remove from heat. Garnish with sesame seeds and green onion if desired and serve.