Baked Ranch Pork Chops are a quick, inexpensive and easy dinner recipe. The entire family will love these pork chops, perfect for weeknight dinner.
- 6 Boneless Pork Chops (3/4″ thick)
- 1/4 Cup Oil
- 2 Tablespoons (1 oz packet) Dry Ranch Mix
- 1 teaspoon Dried Parsley (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425ºF.
- Place pork chops onto rimmed baking sheet lined with parchment paper. (if not using paper, grease pan)
- Mix oil, ranch mix and parsley.
- Spoon mixture over chops.
- Bake for 30 minutes then broil on high for 5 minutes or until desired doneness.
Baked Ranch Pork Chops Recipe was last modified: January 17th, 2020 by