BAKED CHICKEN BREASTS RECIPE
This is the most popular of all chicken breast recipes that I’ve ever published. It’s a JUICY Oven Baked Chicken Breast sprinkled with a magic simple seasoning then baked until caramelised. It’s simple, fast and incredibly tasty!
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 5-6 chicken breasts boneless skinless
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Toss chicken breasts with olive oil and seasonings. Mix well to coat.
- Place on a lightly greased pan and bake 22-26 minutes or until temperature reaches 165°F.
- Rest 5 minutes before slicing.
- Recipe Notes
- Smaller chicken breasts will take closer to 22 minutes, larger chicken breasts will take closer to 26 minutes. For best results, use an instant read thermometer.