Avocado Mac And Cheese
This is the right choice for the people around you. I hope this recipe is an inspiration for other people around the world.
This recipe is very useful when you are confused and want to try something new … You can try it with family and other people.
- 2 large avocados, peeled and pitted, plus more for garnish
- 2 tsp. lemon juice
- 1/2 c. unsalted butter
- 1/2 c. all-purpose flour
- 2 c. whole milk
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 3 1/2 c. shredded white Cheddar
- 1/2 c. freshly grated Parmesan
- 2/3 lb. Fusilli pasta, boiled
- Place avocados in a medium bowl and add lemon juice to prevent browning. Mash until smooth.
- In a large pot or saucepan, melt butter. Sprinkle over the flour and cook until slightly golden, 2-3 minutes. Pour in milk and whisk until combined. Season with salt and pepper. Let simmer until it starts to thicken, about 5 minutes.
- Turn off heat and add mashed avocado and cheeses to pot. Whisk until smooth. Add pasta and stir until fully coated in cheese sauce. Season again with salt and pepper if needed. Top with chopped avocado and serve.